What to do if you have a complaint

If you wish to register a complaint, please contact:

in writing Client Liaison, St. James’s Place, St. James’s Place House, 1 Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 1FP

by phone 01285 878201

by email client.liaison@sjp.co.uk

If you cannot settle your complaint with St. James’s Place, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR; Telephone 0800 023 4567, website: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.

Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?

We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim. Pure protection is at 100% where claims arise from the death or incapacity of the policyholder due to injury, sickness, or infirmity, with no upper limit. This also applies to advising and arranging long-term care insurance.

Insurance advising and arranging is covered at 90% where claims arise under other types of policy with no upper limit.

Further information about compensation schemes is available from the FSCS.