This is an exciting opportunity to train as a protection insurance adviser!
Future Proof is a multi-award winning protection specialist. We provide expert advice to clients who are looking to arrange life insurance, critical illness insurance, or income protection insurance on either a personal or business level.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to develop their career by working at one of the UK’s leading protection specialists.
Due to the acquisition of Future Proof Ltd by St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, the UK’s largest financial services advisory firm, we are planning an exciting and sustained period of growth, which will offer many great career opportunities!
- To provide high-quality telephone-based advice to clients – remote / flexible working
- To keep abreast of product and market changes to ensure our clients are always receiving the best possible advice
- To work closely with colleagues within the advice team to co-ordinate knowledge and share ideas
- To work collaboratively with other departments to ensure excellent client outcomes
- To achieve set business levels. All enquiries are in-bound, no cold calling or lead generation is required
Training & development
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the protection sector or a similar/transferable skillset
- Ideally, you will already be RO1 and RO5 qualified, however, if you’re not, we will provide you with the support you need to pass these exams within 3 months of joining us
- You will be the type of individual who enjoys learning and is always looking for ways to develop your knowledge base
The successful candidate will be –
- An excellent communicator
- Customer-focused, results orientated and positive
- Self-motivated and have the drive to succeed in this rewarding and fast-paced environment
- Able to demonstrate previous sales performance success
- Organised and methodical
- IT literate
Remuneration & perks
- Basic salary ranging from £24,000 to £33,000 depending upon your experience and qualifications
- Bonuses of up to 60% of your salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- 4 x death in service
- Company pension scheme
- Access to hundreds of free or discounted things like holidays, hotels, food and drink, activities, gyms, clothes, tech and more via Perkbox
Please note this is a permanent role with working hours on a shift basis of either 9 am-5 pm or 11 am-7 pm Monday-Thursday, with every Friday at 9 am-5 pm. Working remotely will be considered.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
No recruitment agencies thank you.