This is an exciting opportunity to train as a protection insurance adviser!
Starting Salary during probation (£24,000 – £26,000)
Bonus of up to £1,000 at the end of probation period (6 months)
Salary after probation period £26,000 – £28,000 + bonuses (realistic year 1 OTE £30,000)
Salary rising to £29,000 – £31,000 after 15-18 months and appointment to Senior Adviser + up to 60% bonus. (Year 2 OTE £45,000 – £48,000)
Future Proof is a multi-award winning protection specialist. We provide expert advice to clients who are looking to arrange life insurance, critical illness insurance, or income protection insurance on either a personal or business level.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to develop their career by working at one of the UK’s leading protection specialists.
Due to the recent acquisition of Future Proof Ltd by St. James’s Place Wealth Management Plc, the UK’s largest financial services advisory firm, we are planning an exciting and sustained period of growth, which will offer many great career opportunities!
- To provide high quality telephone-based advice to clients from our prestigious offices in central Reigate
- To keep abreast of product and market changes to ensure our clients are always receiving the best possible advice
- To work closely with colleagues within the advice team to co-ordinate knowledge and share ideas
- To work collaboratively with other departments to ensure excellent client outcomes
- To achieve set business levels. All enquiries are in-bound, no cold calling or lead generation is required
Training & development
The ideal candidates will have previous experience within the protection sector or a similar/transferable skill set.
Ideally you will already be RO1 and RO5 qualified, however if you’re not, we will provide you with the support you need to pass these exams within 3 months of joining us.
You will be the type of individual who enjoys learning and is always looking for ways to develop your knowledge base.
The successful candidate will be –
- An excellent communicator
- Customer focused, results orientated and positive
- Self-motivated and have the drive to succeed in this rewarding and fast paced environment
- Able to demonstrate previous sales performance success
- Organised and methodical
- IT literate
Renumeration & perks
- Basic salary ranging from £24,000 to £33,000 depending upon your experience and qualifications
- Bonuses of up to 60% of your salary (after probation period)
- Including bonus’s our advisers earn between £30,000 and £48,000
- 25 days holiday per year
- 4 x death in service
- Company pension scheme
- Free Cafe Nero drink each week and free cinema ticket each month plus access to hundreds of discounts on things like holidays, hotels, food and drink, activities, gyms, clothes, tech and more via Perkbox
Please note this is a permanent role with working hours on a shift basis of either 9am-5pm or 11am-7pm Monday-Thursday, with every Friday 9am-5pm.
The role is full-time and you would be based in our offices in Reigate (RH2 9AE)
To register your interest, please email email@example.com with your CV.
No recruitment agencies thank you.