Future Proof is a multi-award-winning protection specialist based in Reigate, Surrey. We provide expert advice to clients who are looking to arrange life insurance, critical illness insurance, or income protection insurance on either a personal or business level.
We offer great career opportunities, a friendly team to work with and are looking for an experienced person to join our growing business, providing full admin support to the Protection Advisers in our company.
- Provide high level technical and administrative support to the Advisers;
- Deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties through effective communication;
- Ensure that files are complete with all required client documentation;
- Assist advisers and clients with their applications;
- Write accurate and professional suitability letters;
- Book client appointments;
- Maintain accurate computer records and follow the company’s compliance process at all times;
- Help to progress clients’ applications by liaising with insurance companies, GP surgeries, consultants and companies who arrange medicals for clients, then updating the client of progress;
- Send out Trust forms, assisting clients with completing them, checking Trust forms are correct when returned and if not liaising with the client correct errors. Sending Trust forms to insurers and documenting the process on the CRM system.
- Previous experience in an office support role in financial services or the protection sector;
- Knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation (desirable);
- Experience of client management systems;
- Excellent telephone client interaction skills and ability to build rapport swiftly;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Good organisation skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Manages time effectively with the ability to multi-task;
- Keeps calm when faced with conflicting demands and handles these effectively;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £22 – £26,000 dependent on experience;
- 28 days holiday per year plus bank holidays;
- A 35-hour working week (Monday to Friday only, no weekends);
- 5% annual profit-related company bonus;
- Employee Assistance Programme giving you free access to a doctor, counselling sessions, free legal and financial advice;
- £150 towards glasses if your prescription changes;
- Death In Service benefit (equal to 4 times your annual salary);
- Company pension scheme;
- All expenses paid Christmas party;
- Staff social events throughout the year;
- Access to hundreds of free or discounted items including free drinks and food at outlets like Caffé Nero, Starbucks and Greggs, holidays, hotels, activities, gyms, clothes, tech and more via Perkbox.
Please note this is a permanent role, initially based in our office in Reigate for training, however, we are happy to offer flexible working from home once you have achieved competency in the role. Working hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Future Proof specialises in providing expert advice to clients, helping them to arrange insurance to protect the most important things in their lives; their family, their home and their income via Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection policies. We advise both personal and business clients and at the heart of all we do is our focus on providing the best advice. Our mantra is ‘treat every client like you would your own family’. Why not view our reviews.co.uk page to read what people say about us?
We are currently experiencing an exciting and sustained period of growth, which continues to offer many great career opportunities! This role provides an opportunity for people who are looking to establish a career in Financial Services.
Numerous colleagues have quickly progressed to other roles within the company including becoming a Protection Adviser, managers and team leaders or research roles as part of our support team. We believe in developing people to build on your professional experience and enhance your career progression. We want to support you to reach your potential and provide regular coaching, training and mentoring as well as full financial support to obtain industry-recognised qualifications, if you would like to become an Adviser.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.