If you have an Aviva protection policy taken out after November 2016, you and your immediate family will have access to three services as standard:
- Bupa Anytime Healthline
- Counselling and carer support from Workplace options
- Second opinion by Best Doctors
Each service can be used from day one and you don’t have to be claiming to use them. They can be used at a time that suits you.
Bupa Anytime Healthline
Allows you to speak with a Bupa nurse about any type of health query day or night. You can call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The service offers one to one healthcare on:
- Symptom assessments if you are feeling unwell
- Information on specific symptoms diagnosis and medication
- Guidance on travel health
- Advice on diet and keeping healthy
- Advice on medical tests and keeping healthy
- Childhood immunisations and illnesses
- Information on health issues seen in the media
Counselling and carer support
Short term counselling and carer support are provided to protection policyholders by Workplace Options.
Highly experienced and qualified counsellors are ready to help with a wide range of emotional wellbeing issues that you may experience.
If you care for a dependent, the carer support line can offer valuable information support as well as offering resources to help you cope more effectively.
When people are diagnosed with a serious or worrying illness they have many questions. But what they often can’t find is the answers. Best Doctors believe that anyone anywhere should have access to the best and most appropriate medical opinions available, with no geographical boundaries.
In a world of rapidly advancing medical science, access to Best Doctors means that if you, your partner or any of your dependent children are diagnosed with a serious or worrying illness you can get a world-leading expert to:
- conduct an in-depth review of your diagnosis and medical case
- provide expert advice and recommendations for medical treatment
Best Doctors can help with everything from minor surgery to major health concerns like cancer and heart disease. The service is 100% confidential. You don’t need to travel, visit a doctor’s office or chase medical records. In short, Best Doctors will give you the confidence to make the best medical decision for you.
To find out more about Support Plus visit Aviva Support services or call 0345 030 8071