From the day your Royal London plan starts, you can call Royal London directly if you think the Helping Hand service could help you . If you’re calling to make a claim, the claims team will ask if you’d like a personal nurse adviser to talk to you about the ways Helping Hand can support them.
Your contact details are passed on to RedArc, who assign you your own personal nurse adviser. RedArc is an independent nurse advice service who Royal London partners with.
The nurse adviser will:
- contact you to understand yourpersonal situation and diagnosis or condition better
- offer extra information on yourillness or just be someone to talk to or listen
- develop a personal care plan tailored to each individual’s circumstances
- be available to talk to you over the phone and support you every step of the way for as long as you need
Helping Hand offers all of these services:
- Second medical opinion
- Oncology support
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Speech and language therapy
- Bereavement counselling
- Practical help at home
- Help for careers
If you are a Royal London customer, please click here to find out more about Helping Hand.