Never wait for long to speak to a doctor again.
All policyholders and their immediate families can access a GP consultation from a UK-based doctor from their phone, tablet or PC. Available at anytime, day or night and from anywhere in the world.
- Choose phone or video consultation
- Available whether you’re at home or abroad
- No time limit on calls
- No cap on number of calls
- Provides private prescriptions and referrals
- Medically validated health information
- Message a doctor
- Services near you
This service is provided by Medical Solutions UK Ltd.
2ND MEDICAL OPINION
Peace of mind when it matters most.
All policyholders can get access to a specialist second medical opinion following diagnosis of a serious illness as well as long-term support from a dedicated nurse adviser.
If you have Children’s Critical Illness Protection, all eligible children are covered too.
- Face-to-face consultation with a UK specialist
- Discuss concerns about diagnosis or treatment options
- Results in writing sent to you and your GP
- Nurse advice and support before and after consultation
- Help to understand results, deal with recommendations and come to terms with the outcome
This service is provided by RedArc Assured Ltd.
You can use these services as soon as your policy starts.
You will need to activate your MyGuardian account from the link in your Welcome email. Or, the last reminder email if the link in the Welcome email has expired. If you can’t find the last email Guardian sent you, Call Guardian on 0808 123 1821.
To find out more about ‘Anytime’ visit Guardian 1821.co.uk or call 020 3499 0167