Aviva has teamed up with Best Doctors® to offer Global Treatment as an additional option with any Protection cover. For an additional £3 a month it gives you access to top medical minds and leading overseas treatment.
The Aviva Global Treatment plan covers you and your children for:
- Cancer Treatment
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Heart valve replacement or repair
- Live-donor organ transplant
- Bone marrow transplant
Global Treatment then pays for:
- An expert second medical opinion
- Treatment by a renowned specialist
- Hospitalisation costs
- Travel and accommodation costs (3*/4* hotel) for you and a companion, or if your child is ill both parents (or a parent and a companion) if your child is ill, for the duration of hospitalisation overseas.
- Cash allowance of £100 per day of hospitalisation overseas (for up to 60 days)
- Ongoing medication costs up to £50,000 on return to UK for approved medications which is not (or only partially) funded by the NHS
If you are an Aviva Customer, click here to find out more about Global Treatment.