Life insurance pays out a cash sum if you die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness during the term of the policy.
Critical Illness Insurance
Critical Illness Cover pays out a tax-free sum if you become seriously unwell, helping safeguard you and your family against the resulting financial impact.
- Cover up to 80 serious illnesses.
- Protects against heart attacks, cancer and strokes.
- Pays out up to £25,000 if your child becomes critically ill.
- Trust advice at no additional cost.
Whole of Life Insurance
Whole of Life Cover will pay out whenever you pass away, as long as your premiums are paid up to date.
Income Protection Insurance pay outs a monthly income if you become unable to work as the result of an accident or sickness.
- The policy everyone should consider.
- Monthly benefit paid if you’re unable to work due to injury or illness.
- Options for long or short-term policies.
Gift Inter Vivos Insurance
Gift Inter Vivos Insurance is a form of Term insurance that covers the potential Inheritance Tax (IHT) liability created if you give money or other assets away while you are alive.
- Provide for loved ones.
- Policy designed to cover inheritance tax liability resulting from a gift.
- Cover available into your 80s.