Key Account Manager Support Co-ordinator
St James’s Place Protection Planning, part of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, the UK’s largest financial services advisory firm, is looking for a Key account manager support co-ordinator.
In November 2018, Future Proof was acquired by St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc. Both St. James’s Place Protection Planning (SJPPP) and Future Proof sit under the same umbrella of St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc.
The purpose of this new role
The primary focus of this role is to provide PA support to the key account management
team, ensuring business objectives are achieved.
Raising awareness of and increase the use of the SJPPP referral service by Partners.
To ensure that SJPPP is receiving enough referrals from SJP Partners and advisers to
hit the SJPPP business plan.
To ensure referrals are of sufficient quality.
Key responsibilities of the role:
To understand the SJP location structure and Partner models including the
different types, their distribution, how they interact with each other and with the
To support the Key Account Managers so they can successfully deliver:
- Promotion of SJP Protection Planning within the SJP Field Management Team through ongoing upskilling of SJP PDM’s regarding Protection and the referral service
- Presentations, workshops and 1-2-1 bespoke training, both directly to the Partnership and via the Field Management Team
- New referral relationships with Partners and Advisers
- Development of existing Partner relationships to nurture and maintain a steady referral flow
Nature and scope of responsibilities
- To follow up basic Partner queries and to signpost solutions where necessary
- To work with SJP Locations and Area Comms to ensure presentations and
meetings are properly attended
- To follow up meetings with appropriate communications
- To ensure all contacts are input and managed on our CRM
- To assist in Power Point and Documentation development for
- To manage Partner campaigns
- To Understand and manage commission queries and feedback communications
- To record Partner information in the CRM in a uniform and clear way so as to build
- To work closely with others in the team to co-ordinate efforts and share ideas
- To understand the SJPPP Advisers and Support Staff processes
- To effectively work with Advisers and Support Staff in delivering a smooth
handover of referrals and enquiries made by Partners
- Be aware of and manage Data Security risks
- Ad hoc project work as required