Customer service specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and growing company!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to develop their career by working at one of the UK’s leading protection specialists.
The purpose of this role is to assist clients over the telephone, dealing with any queries they may have.
We are looking for someone with an excellent telephone manner. You will be helpful, polite, proactive and able to work to targets. The successful candidate will be totally customer focused and able to demonstrate that putting the customer first is their top priority.
Future Proof is a multi-award-winning company. We specialise in providing expert advice to clients, helping them to arrange insurance to protect the most important things in their lives; their family, their home and their income via Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection policies. We advise both personal and business clients and at the heart of all we do is our focus on providing the best advice. Our mantra is ‘treat every client like you would your own family’. Why not view our reviews.co.uk page to read what people say about us?
We are currently experiencing an exciting and sustained period of growth, which continues to offer many great career opportunities! This role provides opportunity to people who are looking to establish a career in Financial Services. Numerous colleagues have quickly progressed to other roles within the company including becoming a Protection Adviser, managers and team leaders or in administration or research roles as part of our support team. We believe in developing people to build on your professional experience and enhance your career progression. We want to support you to reach your potential and provide regular coaching, training and mentoring as well as full financial support to obtain industry recognised qualifications, if you would like to become an Adviser.
- Liaise directly with our clients and identify their requirements in order to provide fantastic customer service
- Proactively make clients aware of any payment issues and rectify, being their main point of contact if they require any assistance
- Maintain accurate computer records and to follow the company’s data protection and compliance procedures at all times
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients to help the team achieve it’s goals
- Keep detailed notes on the system, complete tasks in a timely manner and, where required, provide management information
- Contact our existing clients annually to review their policy
- Identify any issues with the client’s policy and refer them to an Adviser, if appropriate
- Highlight the benefits of placing a policy into Trust and assisting with the completion of the Trust Deed
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, enthusiastic, proactive team player
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work in a compliant manner as detailed in the firms’ Compliance Manual
Pay and Benefits:
Starting salary £20-22,000 depending on experience
- 28 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- A 35-hour working week (Monday to Friday only, no weekends)
- 5% annual profit-related company bonus
- A free Caffe Nero coffee or Gregg’s sausage roll each week
- A free cinema ticket each month
- Death In Service benefit (equal to 4 times your annual salary)
- Company pension scheme
- All expenses paid Christmas party
- Staff social events throughout the year
- Access to hundreds of free or discounted items like holidays, hotels, activities, gyms, clothes, tech and more via Perkbox
Please note this is a permanent role, initially based in our office in Reigate, however we are happy to offer flexible working with some days from home once you have achieved competency in the role. Working hours are on a shift basis of 9am-5pm or 11am-7pm Monday-Thursday, with every Friday 9am-5pm.
If you would like to register an interest please email your CV to Lucy Larcombe: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies, please.
Click here to listen to Mollie’s story – how she started as a Customer service specialist and within 4 years progressed to become a Senior Protection Adviser.