Client Services Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-award winning company!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to develop their career by working at one of the UK’s leading protection specialists.
We are looking to recruit a Client Services Executive. The purpose of this role is to assist clients over the telephone, dealing with any queries they may have.
We are looking for someone with an excellent telephone manner. You will be helpful, polite, proactive and able to work to targets. The successful candidate will be totally customer focused and able to demonstrate that putting the customer first is their top priority.
Future Proof is an award-winning protection specialist. We provide expert advice to clients who are looking to arrange life insurance, critical illness insurance, or income protection insurance on either a personal or business level.
Due to the recent acquisition of Future Proof Ltd by St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, the UK’s largest financial services advisory firm, we are planning an exciting and sustained period of growth, which will offer many great career opportunities!
This role does not involve cold calling or dealing with lots of complaints. The primary focus is the servicing of life insurance policies.
Helping clients with any queries they may have in a polite and professional way.
Sorting out any issues relating to direct debits.
Assisting clients with trust forms.
Maintaining accurate computer records and updating the CRM system.
This is a full time, permanent position. The hours are on a shift basis of either 9 am-5 pm or 11 am-7 pm Monday to Thursday, with every Friday being 9 am-5 pm. We are also passionate about growing our talent and can offer excellent opportunities for career progression in the future!
For more information about us please have a look at our website: https://www.futureproofinsurance.co.uk/
Click here to listen to Mollie’s story – how she started as a Client Services Executive and within 4 years progressed to become a Senior Protection Adviser.
- To contact clients about their life insurance on an annual basis to ensure they are happy with their policies
- To make them aware of any payment issues and rectify as soon as possible, to be their point of contact if they have any issues and to help get their policies written into Trust where necessary
- To maintain accurate computer records and to follow the company’s data protection and compliance procedures at all times
- To keep detailed notes on the system, complete tasks in a timely manner and, where required, to provide management information on a timely and accurate basis
- Call clients annually to review their policy
- Highlight any issues with their cover and refer to the advisers if required
- Discuss Trusts and help clients complete them
- Ensure the database is kept up to date with correct information
- Enter data onto the CRM computer system
- Liaising with administrators and advisers
- Following scripts
- Meet pre-determined targets
- Any other duties that may be required
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary £18-19,000 depending on experience
- Annual company bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- 4 x Death in Service
- Career development – the company will pay for financial services training and exams
- Discounts on gym membership, holidays, hotels, coffee, restaurants, clothes, technology etc.
- 20% discount on your own life, critical illness and income protection policies
- Customer service or similar role: a minimum of 1 year’s experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, enthusiastic, proactive
- Able to multi-task
- Confident at prioritising and working to deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Polite, helpful and a team player
- Ability to work in a compliant manner as detailed in the firms’ Compliance Manual
The office is open Monday-Friday between 9 am-7 pm every Friday from 9 am-5 pm.
The role is full-time. *Due to Covid-19 this role will be based remotely, however, once it is safe to return, it will be based in our offices in Reigate (RH2 9AE).
We are also passionate about growing our talent and can offer excellent opportunities for career progression in the future.
If you would like to register an interest please email your CV to Lucy Larcombe: email@example.com
No Agencies, please.