Client Relationship Adviser
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-award winning company and to build your career!
The successful candidate will be totally customer focused with previous customer service experience. You will have an excellent telephone manner and be able to demonstrate that putting the customer first is your top priority. You will be helpful, polite, proactive and able to work to targets.
We are looking to recruit a Client Relationship Adviser, you will be working alongside a well-established and experienced team, assisting clients over the telephone and dealing with any queries they may have.
Future Proof is a multi-award winning specialist Protection Intermediary based in Reigate, Surrey.
We have the clear objective of providing outstanding customer service and have won many awards to prove this. Easy to say, less easy to deliver! To date we have helped over 6,000 people arrange over £800 million of cover.
Founded in 2011, Future Proof has grown steadily, with the last 12 months showing another 30% increase. We are expecting this progression to continue along with the exciting career opportunities this will produce for the right people.
- Helping clients with any queries they may have in a polite and professional way.
- Sorting out any issues relating to direct debits.
- Assisting them with trust forms.
- Maintaining computer records and updating the CRM system.
Click here to listen to Mollie’s story – how she started as a Client Relationship Adviser and within 4 years progressed to become a Senior Protection Adviser.
Salary and Benefits
- £17,500-£20,000 + an annual profit related bonus.
- Up to 25 days holiday (based on length of service)
- Company pension scheme.
- Discounts on gym membership, holidays, hotels, coffee, restaurants, clothes, technology etc.
- 20% discount on your own life, critical illness and income protection policies.
- Customer service or similar role: a minimum of 1 year’s experience.
We will consider either full or part time applications. This is a permanent position.
The office is open Monday-Friday between 9am-7pm with every Friday 9am-5pm.
We are also passionate about growing our talent and can offer excellent opportunities for career progression in the future.
If you would like to register an interest please email your CV to Lucy Larcombe : firstname.lastname@example.org
No Agencies please.