Future Proof is a multi-award winning protection specialist based in Reigate. We provide expert advice to clients who are looking to arrange life insurance, critical illness insurance, or income protection insurance on either a personal or business level.
Due to the acquisition of Future Proof Ltd by St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, the UK’s largest financial services advisory firm, we are planning an exciting and sustained period of growth, which will offer many great career opportunities!
Our team of dedicated Administrators are responsible for assisting our Insurance Advisers in providing a seamless 1st Class customer journey.
We have available a new role within our administration team.
This is a dual role; 20 hours per week on the administration side and 15 hours per week on the accounts (commissions) side. The purpose of the admin role is to provide support to the advisers in Future Proof and the purpose of the account’s role is to ensure accurate records are maintained on our bespoke commission reconciliation system.
If you would like to register your interest, please email your CV to email@example.com
- To assist advisers and clients with their applications
- To maintain accurate computer records and to follow the company’s compliance process at all times
- Write suitability letters
- Send off medical report requests and chase GP surgeries for medical information
- Helping to progress clients’ applications by liaising with insurance companies, GP surgeries, consultants and companies who arrange medicals for clients. Then updating the client of progress
- Entering data onto the CRM computer system
- Updating information and creating tasks as required on the CRM system
- Liaising with advisers and customer service as required
- Sending out Trust forms, assisting clients with completing them, checking Trust forms are correct when returned and if not liaising with the client correct errors
- Sending Trust forms to insurers and documenting the process on the CRM system
- Collecting post, sorting through each day and completing any associated tasks from there
- Any other duties that may be required
- Importing commission statements
- Identifying errors or inaccuracies and correcting these
- Managing commission queries and solving any outstanding issues
- Using the CRM system to solve any queries regarding inaccurate information and liaising with advisers to resolve these
- Liaising with Insurer Account Managers to reconcile any discrepancies
- To provide regular reports to the management team
- 25 days holiday per year
- Annual company bonus
- 4 x death in service
- Company pension scheme
- Career development – the company will pay for financial services training and exams
- Access to hundreds of free or discounted things like holidays, hotels, food and drink, activities, gyms, clothes, tech and more via Perkbox
- Starting salary of £21,614
- 20% discount on your own life, critical illness and income protection policies
This is a permanent role. The role is full-time, working hours are 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday. *Due to Covid-19 this role will be based remotely, however, once it is safe to return, it will be based in our offices in Reigate (RH2 9AE).
- Previous administration and/or accounts experience within Financial services
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, enthusiastic, proactive
- Able to multi-task
- Confident at prioritising and working to deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Polite, helpful and a team player
- Ability to work in a compliant manner as detailed in the firms’ Compliance Manual
If you have previous administration experience (ideally within the Insurance/Financial services sector) and you would like to register your interest, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org