Future Proof is a multi-award-winning protection specialist based in Reigate. We provide expert advice to clients who are looking to arrange life insurance, critical illness insurance, or income protection insurance on either a personal or business level.
Due to the acquisition of Future Proof Ltd by St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc, the UK’s largest financial services advisory firm, we are planning an exciting and sustained period of growth, which will offer many great career opportunities!
We are looking for an experienced person to join our growing team, providing full admin support
to the Protection Advisers in our business.
- Maintaining accurate computer records and to follow the company’s compliance process at all times.
- Write suitability letters – liaising with advisers to ensure accurate and personalised information is included at all times.
- Dealing with queries and responding accordingly.
- Helping to progress clients’ applications by liaising with insurance companies, GP surgeries, consultants and companies who arrange medicals for clients. Then updating the client of progress.
- Entering data onto the CRM computer system regarding new clients and ensuring they are set up correctly.
- Calling clients to organise appointments
- Updating information and creating tasks as required on the CRM system.
- Managing the trust form process – sending to clients and then once checked, to insurers. Documenting the process on the CRM system.
- Previous experience in a similar role within Financial services, knowledge of Protection
- Experience in writing suitability letters is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, enthusiastic, proactive
- Able to multi-task
- Confident at prioritising and working to deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Polite, helpful and a team player
- Ability to work in a compliant manner as detailed in the firm’s Compliance Manual
If you would like to register your interest, please email your CV to email@example.com
- Salary £21,500 – £24,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- A 35-hour working week (Monday to Friday only, no weekends)
- 5% annual profit-related company bonus
- A free Caffe Nero coffee or Greggs sausage roll each week
- A free cinema ticket each month
- Death In Service benefit (equal to 4 times your annual salary)
- Company pension scheme
- All expenses paid Christmas party
- Staff social events throughout the year
- Access to hundreds of free or discounted items like holidays, hotels, activities, gyms, clothes, tech and more via Perkbox
Please note this is a permanent role, initially based in our office in Reigate for training, however, we are happy to offer flexible working from home once you have achieved competency in the role. Working hours are 9 am-5 pm Monday to Friday.
Future Proof specialises in providing expert advice to clients, helping them to arrange insurance to protect the most important things in their lives; their family, their home and their income via Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection policies. We advise both personal and business clients and at the heart of all we do is our focus on providing the best advice. Our mantra is ‘treat every client like you would your own family’. Why not view our reviews.co.uk page to read what people say about us?
We are currently experiencing an exciting and sustained period of growth, which continues to offer many great career opportunities! This role provides an opportunity for people who are looking to establish a career in Financial Services.
Numerous colleagues have quickly progressed to other roles within the company including becoming a Protection Adviser, managers and team leaders or research roles as part of our support team. We believe in developing people to build on your professional experience and enhance your career progression. We want to support you to reach your potential and provide regular coaching, training and mentoring as well as full financial support to obtain industry-recognised qualifications, if you would like to become an Adviser.
To register your interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.